Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sleep, sleep, sleep

I'll keep this short as my life is really boring right now. The cough medicine worked and I actually slept last night for the first time in days. What a difference that makes! I have antibiotics, codeine cough syrup, nasal spray and eye drops. On top of everything else, by yesterday I had a raging case of conjunctivitis in both eyes.

It is really sad when your doctor's PA looks at you and says, "Poor thing, you are a mess". That is never a good start to a visit! I can tell it is going to take a few days to really get results but as long as I can sleep, I can deal with that. Thankfully, this is a little lull in our business development while are brochures are being printed so I'm not missing anything major.

I'm hoping by this afternoon I'll be able to knit again. I've been so tired I couldn't concentrate and my eyes were so gunky I couldn't read to see the pattern. I'm excited about trying this baby cardigan as it is good practice for my future grandchild. Since my 401K is now in the toilet, I might as well invest in wool. Does that sound like a good plan?

3 comments:

roxie said...

Hooray for modern medicine!! If you have the time, try dosing with the cough syrup and sleep all day, too. You need it and will benefit from it.

Saren Johnson said...

Poor thing! Glad to know your on the mend.

Might be time to work on something you don't need to read a pattern for like a sock or something.

Amy Lane said...

I'll let you know about investing in wool... it's my retirement plan!