Thursday, January 22, 2009

Iowa is still cold

I have landed safely on the frozen tundra (oh wait - I mean Iowa). There is a lot of snow. It is cold and getting colder. I am a desert rat with little tolerance for cold = need for wool. Since I keep gifting, I only have two pairs of wool socks but plan to just wash and wear until my feet return to the land of year round sandals.

Dad is good and has a full list of chores for me to do in the next four days. Knitting time is looking a little slim but maybe I can sneak some in after dad goes to bed. I am eternally grateful for the wireless network I created here. I also have the laptop containing the Season 4 episodes of Supernatural - HeeHeeHee. Yummy yummy guys :-)

P.S. Stolen from Donna Lee


Your Word is "Peace"



You see life as precious, and you wish everyone was safe, happy, and taken care of.

Social justice, human rights, and peace for all nations are all important to you.



While you can't stop war, you try to be as calm and compassionate as possible in your everyday life.

You promote harmony and cooperation. You're always willing to meet someone a little more than halfway.

2 comments:

Saren Johnson said...

Glad you made it safely.

Amy Lane said...

Glad you made it safely-- and you have yummy guys to keep you company! (And if things get desperate, send me an address- I will send yarn!)