Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Day in the LIfe Part 2

I got these photos from the Caffeine Faerie's site The one in the upper left is the Roulette sock she sent. (Had to clarify that I didn't make these!) I can't believe I forgot to take a photo of mine before I sent it. DUH.

Thankfully Julie delayed our completion of pairs until the end of April. I might actually make that.





Had a fun time at the Home Show this AM and now am lazing around ignoring piles of papers, dust bunnies and other assorted house messes. Aren't Sundays great!

2 comments:

Saren Johnson said...

Those are nice looking! I'm sure you're buddy will post a completely picture for us!

Donna Lee said...

I forgot to take a photo of mine,too. The one I got is too small for my feet so I started another pair of the same pattern that fits. I might get them done by april.....I had to give the roulette sock to my daughter with the skinny feet. She'll make the second sock and then she'll have a pair.